Class A Asbestos Removal, Decontamination and Demolition
MBC Asbestos & Demolition is committed to the safe Removal of all Types of Asbestos Class A Friable & Non Friable (Bonded Asbestos Removal) and Demolition in all domestic and commercial environments.
We aim to provide Prompt, professional and cost effective service while giving you peace of mind every time.
MBC Asbestos & Demolition have extensive experience in all Asbestos removal applications from the Removal & Decontamination of illegal Asbestos Dumping to The Removal of Bonded Asbestos Sheeting walls & Ceilings required for Safe Renovations on Residential Homes MBC Asbestos & Demolition are an approved Local Government Procurement Contractor.
We pride ourselves on our commitment to excellence in safety, MBC Asbestos & Demolition’s Safety Management Systems are Certified AS/NZS 4801:2001
MBC Asbestos & Demolition are Licensed for Class A Asbestos Removal & Demolition.
MBC Asbestos & Demolition conducts ongoing staff development and training to ensure our methods and procedures comply with all regulatory laws and Codes of practice. (How to Manage and Control Asbestos in the Workplace 2011, Work Health & Safety Act 2011; Work Health & Safety Regulation 2011 and Environmental Protection Act.)
“Safety, Compliance and Service”
- We endeavour to communicate openly and concisely in a timely manner.
- Respecting the dignity of others including our clients, employees, suppliers, and authorities is important to us.
- Through diligence and training we seek to consider the environment and natural resources.
- Professionalism, safety, industry compliance and providing cost effective service are priorities on all our projects.
- We value customer service and desire to demonstrate safe work practices, integrity and diligence.
“Peace of Mind Every Time”
- Providing a comprehensive service from quote to job completion is all part of our commitment to you.
- We aim to listen and understand your site specific requirements with open and honest communication.
- Minimising the amount of disruption to your home and family or business and clients is important to us.
- We are a licensed and trained to industry standards and are committed to ongoing training.
- We are committed to offering a cost effective service whilst maintaining the highest level of service possible.